CAN-AM ELEVATES OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE WITH INGENIOUS UPGRADES TO 2019 ATV AND SIDE-BY-SIDE VEHICLES
• Redesigned Outlander ATVs heighten adventure with top-tier performance, world-class handling, and incredible design
• Can-Am is offering now its widest ATV and SSV lineup meeting the new EU regulations ever
• Can-Am Traxter vehicles get rugged upgrades for enhanced capability
• Specialized packages across the lineup designed for needs across the globe
BRP DEMONSTRATES INGENUITY WITH 3 AWARD-WINNING PRODUCTS RECOGNIZED BY GOOD DESIGN AUSTRALIA
Sydney, Australia, May 18, 2018 – BRP received three Good Design Australia Awards in the Product Design – Automotive and Transport category yesterday. With fierce competition in this category, BRP’s creativity was recognized for three products: the Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX side-by-side for its sportive ergonomics superb stance and proportions, the Can-Am Maverick Trail side-by-side for its optimized well balanced packaging and easy \'\'plug and play\'\' accessories; and the Sea-Doo RXT-X watercraft for its innovative Ergo Lock seating system, tremendous storage, flexible layout and luxury feel. Denys Lapointe, Senior Vice President, Design, Innovation and Corporate Image, was on site to receive the awards.
NEW CAN-AM MAVERICK SPORT SIDE-BY-SIDE VEHICLES BRING THRILLING PERFORMANCE TO 60-INCH TRAIL CLASS
• 60-in. (152.4 cm) width is ideal for performance trail riding
• Features much of the acclaimed innovation found across current Maverick lineup
• Continues BRP pledge to unveil a new Can-Am SSV every 6 months for 4 years
BRP ADOPTS DIRECT DISTRIBUTION MODEL IN RUSSIA
Valcourt, Quebec, March 12, 2018 – BRP (TSX:DOO) announces that in the course of summer 2018, it will be introducing a direct distribution model in Russia to support its growth
strategy and increase its presence in the country.
LYNX OPENS NEW WINTER ADVENTURES WITH A NEW SNOWMOBILE PLATFORM, MORE MODELS AND THE EASYRIDE REAR SUSPENSION
● New Xterrain crossover model in Radien platform
● Reborn 49 Ranger and Xtrim SC models introducing the new Radien-X platform
● Rotax 600R E-TEC engine option for Xterrain, Rave RE and 49 Ranger models
● EasyRide rear suspension in the Commander lineup
SKI-DOO INNOVATION LEADS TO MORE FUN ON THE SNOW WITH A NEW TURBOCHARGED ENGINE, MORE REV GEN4 MODELS AND AN ADVANCED HELMET
Rotax 4-stroke engines move into highly responsive REV Gen4 platform
Rotax 900 ACE gets in-house built Turbo option
Powerful Rotax 600R E-TEC engine expands to more models
New OXYGEN helmet sets a new standard in performance and functionality
SOUTH RACING CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 TEAM RULES THE FIELD TO WIN DAKAR RALLY
BRAZILIANS REINALDO VARELA AND GUSTAVO GUGELMIN WIN DAKAR SXS CLASS TITLE WITH SOUTH RACING PREPPED CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 VEHICLE
LEONEL LARRAURI AND FERNANDO IMPERATRICE WIN FINAL STAGE
CAN-AM EXPANDS AWARD-WINNING MAVERICK X3 VEHICLE LINEUP AND OFFERS MORE SPECIALTY MODELS
- New value-driven Maverick X3 900 HO package
- Industry’s most powerful and first factory-made turbocharged mud vehicle
- Smart-Lok differential now included on Maverick X3 X rs Turbo R packages
BRP IS THE FIRST MANUFACTURER TO OFFER ATV MODELS EQUIPPED WITH ABS: EXPERIENCE RIDING TO THE FULLEST
Coral Bay, Cyprus, November 8, 2017 – BRP (TSX:DOO), a global leader in powersports, is proud to unveil its 2018 Can-Am ATV line-up equipped with the ABS (anti-lock braking system), a first in the off-road vehicle industry. The 2018 Can-Am Outlander and Renegade models are compliant with the new EU regulations and therefore allow users to make no compromise on the performance and their riding experience.
SEA-DOO ONBOARD LIVING ROOM, CAN-AM OFF-ROAD TRAIL-READY VEHICLES AND SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY FOR THE CAN-AM SPYDER: BRP PUSHES THE ADVENTURE FURTHER
- An innovative platform for the Sea-Doo PWC
- All-new 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail side-by-side vehicles
- BRP Connect™ on the 2018 Can-Am Spyder vehicles
NEW SEA-DOO PLATFORM BRINGS THE RIDER ONBOARD EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Added comfort, integrated audio and smarter storage on select models
New hull sets the industry benchmark for stability at rest and at speed
Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX 3-UP added to playful Rec Lite family
CAN-AM SPYDER ENHANCES RIDER EXPERIENCE WITH NEW DISPLAY FEATURING SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY
New full-color digital instrument panel now on majority of Can-Am Spyder models
Smartphone connectivity for seamless app integration while riding
New Dark and Chrome color options on select models
2018 CAN-AM OFF-ROAD VEHICLES BUILT FOR RIDERS ENJOYING TRAILS, ROCKS AND MUD
Can-Am enters trail segment with new Maverick Trail side-by-side vehicles
New technical crawling-specific Can-Am Maverick X3 X rc models
Three new specialized Can-Am Traxter utility side-by-side vehicles
Quotes from media coverage on Evinrude G2 Outboard Engines
We have gathered for you the best quotes from all the media coverage we got lately on Evinrude G2 in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
BRP CELEBRATES THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF LYNX SNOWMOBILES AND UNVEILS ITS 2018 LYNX LINEUP FEATURING MAJOR INNOVATIONS
Rovaniemi, Finland, March 16, 2017 – BRP (TSX:DOO) unveiled its 2018 Lynx lineup today in front of hundreds of its dealers and invited guests. The 2018 Lynx snowmobile lineup is the 50th model year created by Lynx and is introducing the new Radien platform, the next generation of Rotax 850 E-TEC engine and the ultra-lightweight E-TEC engine starting system, SHOT.
The new Lynx Radien platform will be introduced on the 2018 Lynx BoonDocker, Xtrim RE and Rave RE models.
Best 4x4 ATV Dakar 2017 result : Interview with Kamil Wiśniewski
A beautiful debut – 10th place in the general classification and a win in the 4x4 quad category. It really makes a great impression – not only in Poland.
BRP INTRODUCES INDUSTRY-FIRST ENGINE STARTING TECHNOLOGY AND EXPANDS SUCCESSFUL SKI-DOO REV GEN4 PLATFORM
- Ultra-lightweight E-TEC SHOT engine starting system introduces ultracapacitor technology to the industry
- Ski-Doo REV Gen4 platform with Rotax 850 E-TEC expanded in Summit, MXZ and Renegade models
- Specialized X-RS models migrate to REV Gen4 850 E-TEC
- Freeride model expands and moves to REV Gen4 850 E-TEC
- Renegade Backcountry models reimagined with new cMotion suspension
BRP REVOLUTIONIZES MULTI-PASSENGER PERFORMANCE MARKET WITH 2017 MAVERICK X3 MAX SIDE-BY-SIDE VEHICLE
New, four-person Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX side-by-side vehicle redefines family
adventure with its levels of comfort, control and performance.
BRP PRESENTS THE LYNX ADVENTURE - ANTARCTICA EDITION
• 4,400-km snowmobile expedition to the South Pole and back
• Team of four men, equipped with Lynx sleds and riding gear
• Including climbing a mountain in an unexplored area
• Follow the adventure at www.lynxadventure.com
BRP UNVEILS RACE-INSPIRED CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 AT PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Phoenix, Arizona, November 13, 2016 – BRP (TSX:DOO) unveiled a race-inspired Can-Am Maverick X3 Daytona Package during the Can-Am 500, the NASCAR Sprint Cup race being
held at Phoenix International Raceway this week-end. Inspired by race fans, the vehicle combines leading Maverick X3 performance and design characteristics along with a distinctly stock-car appearance.
BRP focus on fun, AFFORDABILITY and performance with introduction of 2017 SEA-DOO WATERCRAFT MODELS
Orlando, FL., August 16, 2016 - BRP (TSX: DOO) continues to expand and improve its industry-leading watercraft lineup with the introduction of new Sea-Doo models and a new Rotax Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) power plant.
BRP UNVEILS 2017 CAN-AM SPYDER F3 LIMITED, THE ULTIMATE 2-UP CRUISER TOURING VEHICLE
ORLANDO, Florida, August 16, 2016 - BRP unveiled its 2017 lineup of Can-Am Spyder models tonight at its annual dealer meeting in Orlando, FL.
BRP SETS THE STANDARD IN PERFORMANCE SIDE-BY-SIDE VEHICLES WITH NEW FLAGSHIP CAN-AM MAVERICK X3
ORLANDO, Florida, August 16, 2016 - BRP unveiled its flagship performance side-by-side vehicle, the Can-Am Maverick X3, tonight at its annual dealer meeting in Orlando, FL.